Infinity Drain, the manufacturer at the forefront of architectural and decorative drains for both indoor and outdoor applications, continues to simplify barrier-free bathroom design with its new Universal Infinity Drain® linear drain that is compatible with every type of waterproofing method. The convenient universal kit features a pitched channel with a clamping collar and the choice of a tile insert frame or squares pattern grate.
“In addition to being a manufacturer that crafts design-centric decorative drains that enhance luxury bathrooms, we are also focused on providing innovative solutions that add efficiencies to the installation process,” notes Jonathan Brill, President of Infinity Drain. “We understand that the building blocks used to create a beautiful space are as important as the surface materials to ensuring successful outcomes.”
Designed to adhere to both traditional and modern waterproofing techniques, the Universal Infinity Drain®’s channel allows traditional membranes like vinyl or Chloraloy to be mechanically fastened to the drain channel. Alternatively, modern installation methods that incorporate a bonded waterproofing method like liquid membrane or fabric sheet will adhere to the 1-inch channel flange.
“As waterproofing methods continue to evolve from traditional to more time-saving approaches that eliminate steps in the process, we are reflecting that change in the products we develop,”
notes Brill. “We are also helping to revolutionize the next generation of waterproofing with innovative time-saving solutions like our Stainless Steel Shower Base that is ready to tile.”
Universal Infinity Drain® Linear Drain Features
- Proudly fabricated in the USA
- Works with both traditional and bonded waterproofing techniques
- Traditional waterproofing methods (i.e., vinyl pan liner, Chloraloy) can be mechanically fastened to drain channel
- Bonded waterproofing methods can adhere to the 1-inch channel flange
- Available grate styles/finishes: Squares/Satin Stainless Steel, Polished Stainless Steel
- Tile Insert Frame/Satin Stainless Steel
- Available lengths: 24”, 30”, 32”, 42”, 48”, 54”, 60”
- MSRP – Starting at $200 retail for a 24” complete kit
To download the full press kit and high-resolution images, click here.
Read more stories in News